State Alignment


If your Statement of Eligibility has expired and you have not completed one year of teaching, one option you have for renewal is to take six semester graduate hours. This option is only available to you ONCE for renewal of the statement.

If you want to renew a certificate but are not currently teaching, you may take six semester hours of graduate credit and provide the state with an official transcript.

1 Graduate Credit = 1 Semester Hour

For more information, visit the Kentucky Department of Education website.